The Fox River at Night

I thought it might be good to see what the Fox River looks like at night since that is when people are less likely to walk through it. Of course, it is much darker, and there are lights on in the parking lot at Eagle Point Senior Living, and you can see the lights from the building itself. I also took pictures of the river up close by the path where they did it. It is nice to see the difference between the Fox River during the day and at night because it can give you an idea of what the differences in the environment are.

When you see the difference between the flash and night vision because it helps to see which one is brighter. It looks like the pictures are brighter with flash because there is a light shining on what is in front of the camera, but things are visible enough when the camera is in Night Vision Mode. The nice thing about seeing a brighter photo with the flash is it helps to see the photo better with lighting. The nice thing about seeing the photo via night vision is it gives you a better idea of how it would look from the perspective of a nocturnal animal.

I also took a few pictures of the road, but I made sure strangers' cars were not in the photos so I could minimize the risk of upsetting them. If someone took a picture of my car without my permission, I would not appreciate it, even if it were an accident. It is nice to see what the bridge looks like at night though. It is also nice to have pictures of myself there, but I could not do it with with flash because the camera that is on the same side of the screen does not have flash, but I could still use night vision.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Andy's Cars and Music

Haas Cars