Andy's Cars and Music

Hi, I am Andy Haas, and I have a passion for cars and music. There are people who are passionate about both of those things, and that includes me.




\



I am a good person to talk to when you are looking for a car, and I can help you find the right car. Cars such as the Subaru Ascent, Honda Pilot, and Kia Telluride are good family cars because the third row is there for when you need it, and it can fold flat for more cargo space when you do not need it. There are also good compact cars that make good first cars like the Honda Civic, and the Subaru Impreza. When I watch videos about cars, I get to see how they work, how comfortable they are, and how they drive. I am also a great driver, and I give good driving advice which helps when it comes to helping my friends who do not have driver's licenses drive. For example, I demonstrate how to safely make lane changes, do three-point turns, and I drive the speed limit if I can. 


I am also passionate about choir because I have enjoyed singing a lot. I started in 2011, and have been doing well as a singer since, and have gotten better and better. I sang in a treble choir back when I had a high voice, and then I became a tenor in a teen choir, and I became a bass soon after, and stayed as a bass since. I am now a bass in choir at Lawrence University, and I enjoy choir a lot, and hope to continue singing in the future. When I sing, I try to sound as good as I can, and I try to blend in with the rest of the choir unless I have to sing over everyone else due to my part having the melody. I also do voice lessons which helps me improve my skills even more.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me, and I hope this taught you about the possibility of people being interested in more than one thing. I also hope this term goes well, and I look forward to doing more in this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fox River at Night

Haas Cars