Hide and Seek

It was fun to see what I could do as far as recordings go. When it comes to being spiritual, I thought it would be cool, but we are not quite at the right time of year for a Christmas song yet, so I decided to try another song. I decided to try a scary song since Halloween is coming soon. It is a good song for October because it is about a scary person hunting for someone at the person's house. I thought it might also try adding some other sounds that fit in with certain lines of the song. I added the sound of footsteps in that part, and the sound of breaths when I sing that line.

I also decided to sing it, but when I sing falsetto, it was kind of hard, even if I sing it an octave below what the artist was doing because she sang really high. When I sing that way, it is hard for me to reach the high notes, even if I can do it. Since I am used to singing low, I have an easier time with that, and it fits my range the best since I have a really low voice. People still say I sound better than the artist who originally sang it though.

I also thought it might be good to add sounds that are described by the lines in the lyrics when they mention things that are audible because when someone mentions hearing a sound, you understand what they mean even better when you hear it too because you immediately know what sound they are talking about. If only the other person hears the sound, it is harder to understand if you did not hear it yourself because you do not quite realize what the person is talking about when they tell you about a sound that you did not hear. It was great to be able to show my talent, and I hope you get to show your talents too because it is important to be able to feel like you are seen when you want to be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fox River at Night

Andy's Cars and Music

Haas Cars