Andy's Passions


When I first started thinking about the project, I thought about making a video telling you about myself, and I wanted to describe myself in even greater detail by showing you what I can do, showing you how I do it, and showing you how passionate I am about doing it. I can teach you about my passion for cars, and I can teach you about my passion for music. I watch car reviews, I do choir, and I do one on one voice lessons. I love all of those things because they are all things that I enjoy doing because they fit in with my interests.

I know which car is which model most of the time, and I can tell whether it is the current generation or a past generation. When I was walking along the sidewalk on the side of the road, I named each car that was parallel parked, and I sometimes described a few things about the cars. When I point out a car from a past generation, I look back on what it was like to have a car from that era, and I think about how times have changed, and there is a place where they describe it in The Media is the Message, "When faced with a totally new situation, we tend always to attach ourselves to the objects, to the flavor of the most recent past" (McLuhan and Fiore 74). It shows us the idea of things changing when a car gets redesigned, and the changes on the exterior are not the only changes to the car, there are changes on the interior such as the center console. I also added a part that I was planning on including but forgot to put in the original video, and you will see that part in the updated video.

I am also passionate about music, and so I also do choir and voice lessons. When I sing in a choir, I get to sing with other people, and I get to tell to share my passion and dedication with them. When I do one on one voice lessons, I get to do songs that I can sing by myself, and I can even do a song that I think I should do. One song that I chose to sing was Go Tell It on the Mountain which is a Christmas song because my chance to perform it in Voice Lessons Studio would be the last one before Christmas. There are lots of things to be passionate about, and I hope you can share your passions in a similar way if you would like.

Click here to see the original video.

Click here to see the updated video.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fox River at Night

Andy's Cars and Music

Haas Cars